6.09.2008

This just kicked over my giggle box…

...or "The price of fame"

I had this (abridged) conversation yesterday with a friend of a friend, whom I know through texting, e-mail, and my friend (duh), but whom I have never actually met. Some would say he is famous, I just say he's a friend from Canada…

Canada Boy: I'm stuck in Dallas. And they lost my luggage.
Me: That sucks. I have another friend who has to buy disposable luggage for that reason…
CB: Some lady is looking at me really weird.
Me: She probably thinks you're hot, but she's too old for you, and besides you don't have any luggage so a 'terminal' affair wouldn't' do her any good anyway.
CB: You're funny. I don't think she thinks I'm hot, she's looking at me like she's seen me somewhere before.
Me: Probably on her 12-year-old daughter's ceiling. She doesn't recognize you without pink lip gloss stains all over your face.
CB: Oh, God. I hope not.

--a few minutes later--

CB: I'm in hell. The lady just figured out who I am. Funny people, these.
Me: HA! Now she'll just have to have your autograph to give to her daughter to hang next to the life size pinup.
CB: Damn it. She does want an autograph and a picture of me…with her daughter! You MUST be watching on video.
Me: LOL … next year you'll be sold as a plush toy at Toys 'R' Us.
CB: Now I have a line!
Me: *Gigglesnort*

--he breaks off since the plane (finally) showed up--

…then 10 minutes later
CB: OMG! This is the connecting flight for a Girl Scout Jamboree in New York! I'm screwed!!!

…and another 5 minutes later
CB: Holy shit! The lady is sitting on my left…and the daughter is on my right! HELP ME!


BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing better is that he forwarded that convo to me via e-mail. To f*cking funny!

Heather Appel said...

http://www.xanga.com/hezichiah

There's my xanga with my chronicles on it :)

and who the HAH is this "famous person?!" it's killing me!