12.11.2007

Ice Storm Footage

We had a massive ice storm last night, and now that my power is back on (and my econ exam is FINISHED!) I've uploaded some photos of my apartment complex.

There are many places in the metro area that look worse than this, but pretty much all of town is at least this bad. Many people will be without power for a week according to the news...and it's supposed to get worse before it gets better.

Tomorrow (if I have work), I'll have to have a pickaxe to get into my car. There is no force on the planet that will open the doors! It has ice from yesterday topped off with ice from today on it. Ugh.




This is the view from my front door...


This is in front of my front door...



















Entrance to the complex...


Entrance to the complex a


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

In contrast, it's been 70 degrees down here in Memphis.

Gaia's going through menopause.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, but you're not even going to mention your partner in crime? What am I, chopped liver?

Anonymous said...

I like the pics!