5.20.2008

In which I am somewhat pacified...

Last night, GG's friend called to find out what they intended to do about the waitress. He was told by the same manager who oversaw the incident that there was nothing they could do if a member of their wait staff decided to voice an opinion.

This once again irked me, so this morning I wrote a complaint and filed it online with their corporate office. Then I typed a letter and took it to Pearl's since I knew that the manager I see often works days. Come to find out, he is the boss, so I gave him the letter, and he had already received the Web complaint.

The other manager had not even mentioned the incident, and I told him exactly what had transpired, and he was shocked. After much laughter and discussion, he assured me that the proper disciplinary action would be taken.

Even if she's not fired, they now have paperwork for her file, and God help her if she does it again!

Anyone up for some Seafood Diablo Extra Special?

Restores my faith...mostly.

No comments: