8.21.2008

I’ve been sucked in

Those of you who know me well also know that I am NOT a television watcher. Apparently, for a couple weeks at least, that seemingly has changed. I've been sucked in by the Olympics. I don't know why, or how, since I'm also not an avid non-football sports fan, but it is true. I celebrated every race for Michael Phelps. I watched China dominate in the diving competition. I surfed the net to find the U.S. team's synchronized swimming routine. I cheered for Usain Bolt, I agonized with Nastia over her silver, and I celebrated with May-Traynor and Walsh over their gold.

Maybe it's part of the "new leaf." Maybe Clarinazi: Texas watches t.v.

…or maybe I just have too much time on my hands until my normal life pace picks back up.

Either way, you'll find me at 7:00 p.m. local time cheering for whatever sport is important enough to make prime time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe it! Holy sh*t -- you and t.v. -- STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!