8.12.2008

Look out, Big D...I'm here

I'm home, and I adore it!!! My new apartment is way cute and so convenient to, well, everything! I have lost my loathing for grocery shopping (Can I go every day? Please?), and I am surrounded by malls. I'd think I'd have died and gone to heaven if it weren't so damn HOT.

Send an air conditioner for the great outdoors. And a new phone. Thanks.



In other news, this apartment is awesome...except for the idiots that laid my carpet...and cut my phone lines in the process. Oy vey. These poor people don't know what hit them--yet. Give it a week. They'll know me.

Clarinazi has come to town.

1 comment:

dave said...

These poor people don't know what hit them--yet. Give it a week.

Be forewarned: pissing off the apartment management is rarely a winning solution. And standing your ground is a good way to piss them off, even when you're right.