5.26.2006

Well, here I am...again.

So I sit at my desk, day after day, and think, "Gee. I should write down my thoughts so everyone else in the world can know what I'm thinking."

Then I realize that probably one or two other people worldwide really give a rip about what I don't do at work, but I'm here to give it a shot anyway. Maybe this time it will last for more than a summer. Don't count on it, but maybe...

I figure everyone should know what has happened to me of late (I'm not going to catch you up from my last blog...argh. Don't even want to think about that monstrous task.), so I'm just going to give you a quick rundown of the last few months.

December--Got a new full-time job as a Government Slug. Way so much better than say, David's Bridal? Gives me lots of time to study while working. Life is grand.
--Moved a friend to Las Vegas. Decided that I would never live in Sin City (well, at least not that one...)
January--Went to Baltimore to see Philip. Shopped a lot, and decided that when the niggling feeling I'd been having about that relationship turned from hair on the back of my neck to alarm bells in my head, that it was time to make a drastic change.
February--Broke up with Philip, started dating a new guy. Whee.
March--Spring Break at last!!!
April--School almost drives me over the edge...ok, Dave, just for you, I know it's a just short putt. Thai, Dave, and Billy keep me sane.
May--School's out. Kept my GPA, joined a gym, and life is grand once again.

Now it's almost Memorial Day, and I'm not prepared for the summer. There is so much to do, so little time. I can't decide on what I want to do for the summer (ballroom dance or community band?!? ... I'm such a dork.) other than the thousands of things I have already lined up. I think I'll go and figure that out now, then I will decide what to do in Chicago in July.

Hmm. Chicago. I wonder if tickets to the concert are still available? Hmm...

No comments: