5.30.2006

...the best laid plans

I have decided that I am the poster child for "change-of-plan"--my picture is featured in Webster's. After the fabulous weekend of doing nothing-that-I-had-planned, I spent Monday buying a mattress (not planned), and tonight's plans have--you guessed it--gone by the wayside.

I have the best of intentions. I WANT to go to the gym, and I WANT to eat Thai food. Now, instead, I have to go to Chickasha and pick up bells. Then (theoretically) Dave and I are going to the gym and (actually) going to eat Thai food. Organizing the Bell Pick-Up Event of Twenty-Aught Six has turned into a massive orchestration effort. ...Getting brute force, getting an appropriate buggy, finding times that work for everyone and acutally getting everything in order...took several hours. I'm sure that had I not had to do that, those hours would have been used far less wisely.

Speaking of using time wisely, since I'm at work, I think I should do just that...

Bon apres-midi.

No comments: