11.26.2007

*blubbering* Are you KIDDING?!?

I was just summoned into the Lair de High Goddess. Understandably, this happens often, but today, I was summoned thrice. The first two times were for basic workday items--layouts, questions, etc. The third time, I was confused as to why I was going, as all the questions had been previously answered. I get into her office, and alas, she is in a meeting with the Chief Underling. Hmm. I was ushered in (shock!), and was then asked if I would mind representing the Honorable Agency in a meeting with the governor on Thursday. At this point, I looked behind me to make sure High Goddess was indeed addressing me.

Holy shit, I have to go clothes shopping! I have a meeting with the executive directors of four state agencies, the governor of our beloved state, his Chief Underling, and myself in exactly 92 hours!!! EEEP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crap! that's freakin insane!!! don't eat any beans for the next 3 days and make sure that you don't mention anything about all your problems with "cox" cuz the governor may get confused as to what you're talkin about. :P