7.06.2008

The answers

No, I do NOT have a shrine to Kermit the frog. Anyone else is fair game, though!

No, I did NOT make up the antenna on the car...but I would have if it would have ever been necessary.

I'm pretty sure I'm not certifiable, but that is merely my opinion.

Yes, I love taking pictures. No, I'm NOT a pedophile. Remember where I work, people! I need stock photos. I mostly think kids are cute as long as (a) they're not interrupting my dinner and (b) they're someone else's.

Yes, I would LOVE to sell some of my pictures if I only knew how.

I think that's it for now. I'll return to regularly scheduled snark after next week when I (hopefully) know what I'm going to do with my life. My huge conference is next week, so I'm going nuts until Thursday. See you then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where the hell did this post come from? kev? lol