7.28.2008

A new leaf

Holy cow!!! I officially got the job!!!! I'll no longer be a Government Slug in two weeks from today. It doesn't really seem real, but I'll be moving to Dallas to start my new job (that uses my degree!!!) on Aug. 9.

Taking requests for name changes for the blog!



...in similar but other news, I just received this email (copied verbatim, with spacing, I might add). And he wonders why I didn't reply. *Gigglesnort*

Dear Ms. Clarinazi

Hello

We been waiting for your responding e-mail by July 15 2008.

But we did not get any respond from you.

We are looking for the experienced designer on lingerie, undergarment.

We need a graphic designer who knows about our field.

We do not have any idea, how much you want your salary, when you are available or you have any experience on field.

You did not answer our e-mail.

So we can not hire you.

Again thank you for your resume.

Brian Kim

HANA HOSIERY, INC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a completely title, but what about something with "Sooner Transplant"

Just thinkin' outloud. =)

Anonymous said...

Please forgive me my mixed emotions: as happy as I am to see you triumph, I am sad to see you leave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQYsGWh_vpE