7.11.2006

Oh the never-ending bliss!

For those who are interested that I'm still alive, I am. Yes, this is a feat considering the last 24 hours. At least I can't (totally) blame it on stupid people. Except maybe the guy at Wal-Mart, but usually in my book ineptitude doesn't fall under the "stupid" tree, just the "as-yet-untrained" tree.

So let's begin with some background. There is a family living next to Sister. They are out-of-their-minds, stark-raving PSYCHOTIC most of the time, and the rest of the time they are mere annoyances. Although I have gotten my revenge on the neighbors in a slight way, I have a feeling more, um, decisive action is to come.

The Loonies have decided that Sister and Hubby offend them by mere existence. They have social visits from the police several times per week due to varied nuisance calls and neigborhood disturbance. Their dogs amazingly know how to bark vociferously while they sleep, and Sis/Hubby have figured out a way to amplify their radio straight into the Loonies' bedroom. The other neighbors never hear the radio or the dogs, but alas, the Loonies are all-hearing. So begins last night.

I have Sis pick me up at the fix-a-car place, and when we return to Sis's abode so I can tutor her in math, the town's finest are there talking to their other neighbors about the radio that plays directly into the Loonies' bedroom. After an hour or so of social chit-chat, the police decide that it is time they leave. The rest of us retire to dinner, after which Sis and I retire upstairs to the online pre-cal course. A storm is brewing in the west, and I have decided that God doesn't like calculus.

Ah, Sir Knight calls...more later

No comments: