10.22.2007

Work!

Sweet! I went to work today and did more than attend!

I love my new office. It has windows that I can look out over the smokers and giggle, or I can ignore them as I see fit. The best part is they're just outside my window, but they can't see in unless I'm right at the window being overtly obnoxious. Excellent. Let the games begin.

For those in the area, Sunday is the all-music service that I'm working on...it's gonna be a whale of a great time for all involved, so bring yourselves in your preferred Sunday gear to hear/see/play/sing great music.

As of now, that's my life. Getting along in my new job, and getting this service figured out. See you on the flip side of Sunday (unless I have another fit with the Sooners on Saturday...). I'll try to get back before then, but don't count on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, sweetie, Sooners have an off day this Saturday. That's why I and B-I-L are heading out to Missouri for a little fishing. Enjoy your Saturday, hassle mom, do a little shopping. Have a great time Sunday. See ya when we get back! Sis