4.30.2008

Myers-Briggs

Lawdog posted today about the MBTI, which, like him, until I went to grad school I figured was a crock. ....then I took the test.

HOLY COW! No one has ever pigeon-holed me before, and I've posted on the topic before (here), but each time I look myself up (ENTJ-1.8% of the US population), I'm always re-amazed by just how accurate it is (to see my slot, check the prior story).

Most people tell me that I'm a dichotomy...it does too, but it does it in a nice way. So there.

Leave a comment of your type--I'd be interested to see what official personality both of you are (and truthfully, probably run some sort of statistical analysis on it since I am a knowledge-seeker that approaches life with a plan to organize...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

INTP. I hate the idea of being "categorized", and yet this is very very very accurate of me.

Only two people comment here?

MR

Anonymous said...

I'm INFJ. I've had the book for years and could have told you all about it had you only asked. lol

lft