9.19.2007

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Make me proud.

~~~

This day gives me unequivocal license to tell this joke as many times as possible without repercussions.

A pirate walks into a bar. Normal looking pirate, he is...hook on the hand... eyepatch... ship's steering wheel attached to the groin?

He goes to the bar, hoists himself (and the wheel) onto a barstool, and orders a drink. The bartender asks if he knows that he has a steering wheel tied to his groin, to which the pirate replies,

"Aargh. I know, matey. Drives me nuts."


*ba doom ching*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to keep telling that joke, you're going to get slapped just on general principles. Bad bad bad bad bad joke...

Glad to hear the move went ok, tho. Still I couldn't help.