9.13.2007

Look who waltzed in...

or "ZOMG!"...
or "What to do when a shemale surprises you at work" ...

Well? What do you do? Me? I performed trout mouth.

Yes, trout mouth. You know it. It's that feeling where your jaw is locked in a full open position while flapping, making you loosely resemble a beached whale.

I was calmly working at my computer (yes, doing ACTUAL work) thinking to myself, "Self, you really need to update your blog." Then that little voice in my brain said, "We would, but there's been precious little to blog about other than how to pack a box."

Anyone who knows me that this internal conversation was the beginning of the end. Just as I got to "...box" my office door opened, and--

It's a bird!


It's a plane!



It's---



Angelique!


In person! In my office! Yes, I took those photos ladies and gents! Parading all over the office.


*I want that waistline. Damn him/her.

No comments: