9.20.2007

Ride the SLUT

Hah! Seattle has unveiled plans for a new trolley system. 60 million dollars, serving 1.3 square miles.

WOOT!

And it's name? The South Lake Union Trolley. Obviously a well-thought-out name.

The South Lake region of Seattle is in the geographic center of town, and includes many of the older homes in the Cascades neighborhood. One gentleman who hails from my blessed state now lives in Seattle and has devised a plan to profit from the stupidity of the local g-slugs.

Go visit him and buy a t-shirt.

So many tasteless jokes that I could offer, but we all know that I'd never stoop that low. *cough*

And according to the guy, the new name being considered due to the unfortunate acronym is the Seattle Streetcar...um, SS? The last time the SS put people on trains, the outcome was less than desirable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I had another picture in my mind (you know I love the gutter!!!) when I read this title. You damn tease!!!!

Matt