8.17.2007

You only thought I was kidding

When I say that I work with a bunch of nutcases, please don't think that I am speaking metaphorically. Everything I describe here, or in person with you, REALLY happens (as hard as it is sometimes to believe).

And now let's add another ... deity to the pantheon. I'm not sure whether to call it a god or a goddess, but here it is...



Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is a photo of a man that I work with. He often goes to that big city down south to moonlight as "Angelique" but usually is restrained to the occasional eyeliner or mascara during working hours. Most people here don't know, but apparently now the word is out! (I knew long ago, but knowing and KNOWING are two different things...) He is on leave, but he came to work dressed like this today for his photo op. The picture doesn't do justice to the four-inch stilettos that would make me cringe and the mini-skirt that left little to the imagination.

A few weeks ago, he drags into my office needing some eyeliner. I offered to sell him some, as I do that sort of thing often, but he declined...he wanted it to be APPLIED not purchased...so I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well now, you don't see THAT everyday. Actually, you do, but I sure don't!!

How about Transvestus, the Greek god of Confusion?

Or maybe Crossdrexus, the Pagan god of alternate fashion utilization?

Umblivious, the Roman god of the Fashionably Challanged.

And it looks like that face got pinched in a vise!!!!

Instead of Angelique, his/her name Angelouch!!!