8.18.2007

Ever feel like you're in an alternate universe?

Today started out like any other day. I woke up, talked to a friend, and decided I was going to practice bells for a while. Went out to do some errands with mom, and that was where the "normal" ended. After we got home, I asked her if she'd go check out an apartment with me just to poke around and see what was available. We ended up looking at this place that was identical to another complex I lived in sometime in my past, but on the other side of town, and really liking it. ...and there was one vacancy coming up in the floor plan that I liked ... and it was on the back of the complex facing a creek and related flora. I decided that it was God smiling (through the rain) and signed a lease. I'll be moving there September 14-15. ZOMG! So now I'm freaking out like a bad trip and wondering if I did the right thing.

Pros: Almost all my friends live around there; it's 25 miles closer to church and 40 miles closer to school; a 7-month lease will only put me 2 months past what I'd be doing if I were to leave here after school anyway; it's a mile shorter to the Slug Haven...but the time will be about 10 minutes longer (con)

Cons: It's expensive, and lonely.

Am I really ready to live alone again? Eeep!

1 comment:

Heather Appel said...

dude! you're SO not gonna be ronery...not while I'M around!!! :)