8.31.2007

Older and Wiser?

Some of you may remember the fandamntastic time I had tutoring my Sis with calculus last summer...and you will recall that I am now enrolled in my final semester of graduate school, which requires a calculus-based economics course. Oh the never-ending bliss.

So as to be true to my usually snarky M.O., I decided to call Sis to ask if she would like to be my math tutor. Her hubby is yelling over the phone the following:

Me: Hey-a, sis! You wanna be my calc tutor?
Sis: Are you sane?
Hubby: Tell her that I'll help her with her calculus! I'll be over in 30 minutes!
Sis (to Hubby): Shut-up...you don't know math!
Hubby: 30 minutes!
Me: Fsck you.
Hubby: 20 minutes!

Hell, who says I need to attend an economics class?!? I think that was a pretty clear-cut supply and demand problem right there, friends and neighbors.

No comments: